What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God and the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine and conduct.
- We affirm the historical confessions of the Christian Church, especially the Apostle’s Creed.
- We emphasize a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- We stress the need to follow Him in a life of committed discipleship and growth.
- We desire to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with our neighbors and friends
- We participate in the fellowship and service of the worldwide Church.
- We value the freedom we have in Christ to differ in our understanding of Scripture and to practice our faith uniquely.
Yet our unique calling is to live by the Holy Spirit’s leading and with responsibility before God to love, serve, and steward gifts, resources, talents and relationships He has given to us, as well as all of His creation.